Pages

Friday, February 10, 2006

Let's go racing!


The 2006 VA Derailer Series schedule has been released! Check it out at http://www.vaderailerseries.com/

If you've never raced any of the races in this series let me say that they are a blast. Each race had lots of friendly faces to assist racers with everything from registration to directions while on course. The courses are fast and fun (with the exception of the Poor Mountain Hill Climb) and best of all, within about an hour and a half of each other.

Since the first race isn't until August, you have lots of time to train to be in top form!

1 comment:

chemepemba said...

Hi! Last year I did the poor mountain (not a hill...) race. This year I want to do the series. Can you give a brief review of the events? For example, aprroximate length for novice and for sport. How technical, how much single track. I live west of Roanoke and the trails I ride on aren't too technical - I don't want to get in over my head (or land on it either!)