Pages

Saturday, August 05, 2006

New Kits



Did 50 miles on the road this morning in the new threads. Made by Giordanna. Hope I made some people hungry by sporting the El Toreo Mexican Restaurants logo. I hope I made people want to send out a bulk mailing by wearing the Mail-It Plus logo also.

Here's the link if you'd like to purchase a jersey, bibs or shorts for yourself. This stuff is extremely well made and will last a long time. I can speak from experience that the bibs are ultra-comfortable.

I always thought that it would be really cool if someone in Indiana or Nevada or Idaho bought a jersey and just happened to be wearing it on a ride while I just happened to be passing through their town on a business trip. Probably never happen, but it's just one of those things that people like me think about.

1 comment:

Gordon Wadsworth said...

Wow warren, that picture is very Derick Zoolander of you, what do you call that look: "Blue Steel" look, or "Magnum?"