Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

Jeremiah Bishop to race 2006 Poor Mountain Hill Climb


International superstar professional mountain bike racer Jeremiah Bishop of the Trek/VW Factory Mountain Bike Race Team, fresh off the best finish by an American in eleven years at the 2006 Mountain Bike Worlds (8th place) will race the 8th annual Poor Mountain Hill Climb this coming Sunday October 1st in Roanoke County!

JB is an all-around great guy who also happens to be the course record holder. He will be riding his hot new Trek Sub20XC in attempt to break his record.

Come on out and race, or just to cheer for someone you know, or someone you don't!

For more info, click here!

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

I read his report

it sounded awesome!

I suck at climbing

the best I can do is chug along mouthing
I THINK I CAN
I THINK I CAN
I THINK I CAN