Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm not Lance Armstrong

Why is it that every time I commute to work in weather that is nice enough for motorists to have their windows down, some nerd shouts "Lance Armstrong, whhooooo!"?

Why do people shout stupid stuff at cyclists? I don't go out on Sundays and yell "Whhoooo, Tred Barta!" at hunters.

I hear the Lance Armstrong thing alot, but I've had all kinds of other stupid stuff yelled my way.

What's the dumbest thing you've ever had shouted at you while you were riding?

4 comments:

bikerclark said...

Elpaca!!!!!!!!

Rev's Pulpit said...

I once had someone yell, "hey warren" at me. oh wait, that is my name. I have had firecrackers, beer cans and other junk thrown at me in S. GA. I got excited once when someone whistled until i saw it was a guy.

Fat Lad said...

"Hey, yer wheels are going round....." very funny.... twit!

Jen said...

it's not what they yell that gets me it's how close their mirrors come to my head... loving the road bike though.