Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Enough!

When Sunday's news about 7 separate small fires being battled on Mill Mountain came out, I was quite upset that another of Roanoke's favorite MTB spots could have possibly sustained some damage. When I heard that fire officials suspected arson, I was pissed off. I'm with Jen on this one; what kind of moron ass monkey sets fire in a public park? So help me God if I ever run across someone while I'm out riding that is trying to start a fire in the woods. I know that you shouldn't take the law into your own hands, but that person would not make it out of there without a good smack down. Butthead. I hope they catch the idiot that did it and throw the book at him. Reckless endangerment. Moron.
Last month's Carvin's Cove fire as seen from Mill Mountain

1 comment:

Jen said...

"moron ass monkey...." HA HA HA

I think if I ever caught someone doing something so stupid and vile as this I'd wrap my bike frame around their frickin' head. I'd create more work for myself by doing so, but f'in eh man, leave nature to it's own devices!

I'm willing to put $5 on it that it ends up being some bratty ass kids. You may know the ones I'm referring to, I've seen a group on the trails before that don't exactly fit in and I wouldn't put it past them.