Pages

Saturday, July 05, 2008

FOR SALE - 2008 LeMond Poprad Disc

Smooth riding steel 'cross rig with disc brakes!

The frame is supposed to be a 52, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that it measures 55cm from the BB to the top of the seat collar.

I'm selling b/c I'm 5' 8" and it is too big for me. I just can't seem to get my position correct on this frame.

Complete specs and geometry can be found here.

The bike has a list price of $1649.99.
It is less than a year old, has not been abused, and I'm selling it for $1000.


Pedals and bottle cages are not included.


Shimano 105 shifters and derailleurs.

Bontrager external bearing cx crank. 38/48



Upgraded Bontrager Race saddle. ($80 value)


New Ritchey Speedmax 32c tires.
It's July...that means 'cross season is only a few months away. Get yourself a fine 'cross rig for a grand.
If you're interested, please leave a comment with your email address and I'll contact you. Pick up here in Roanoke or I am willing to package and ship via UPS for another $50.

If there are no takers by Wednesday July 9th, she goes up for bid on ebay.



8 comments:

group1 said...

What forms of payment will you accept?

Will you ship to Chicago?

Steve

Skmeetz said...

Group1,
Yep, I'll ship to Chicago via UPS Ground for an additional $50. I guess the easiest payment method is Paypal. I would also accept a cashier's check or money order, but I would need to receive payment before shipping. Paypal really is what I would prefer.

Jon said...

Man, this might be the bike I'm looking for. I was already planning on test riding one tomorrow morning...I'll get back to you if the fit seems right (I'm 5'10").

jon said...

Hey did you end up selling this bike? I still might be interested. You can find my email by clicking my name. Thanks!

Pete said...

So have you sold this bike yet?

Skmeetz said...

All,

I've decided to keep the Poprad. I can make do with the frame being a tad large. I'm gonna roll with it thru the 2008 cx season and see what happens. Cheers!

Fudrey said...

So how much are you selling this bike for now?

funkenstein said...

Hey Warren,

Just revisiting your post about the poprad and still pining after it.

Don't suppose you've changed your mind and are now selling perchance?

cheers,
jonathan.

(you can contact me via my google account email etc...)