Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Who wants to be a gabazillionaire?

Yea, I bought a ticket. Just one. $170 million. That's ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY MILLION DOLLARS.
Don't you love those people who say "If I hit the lottery, I'd keep working. I just don't know what I'd do with my time if I didn't work". Well these people obviously don't own bicycles. I know what I would do. I wouldn't run out to buy a Ferrari, or a big house, or a big "W" made out of diamonds...

...Nope. I'd go for a ride. A long ride. And on that ride I'd think about where I was going to ride tomorrow, and the next day, and the next...

3 comments:

WheelDancer said...

I think you've just made one of the safer investments available these days...

Wes at East Coasters said...

um, like, if you win can I get, like, a bailout?

Wes at East Coasters said...

And by bailout I mean will you by me some bikes? I have a list of the ones I absolutely NEED around here somewhere...