Pages

Monday, February 09, 2009

Non

Dear diary, (um...I mean blog)

Today was like any other day, except a voice was in my head. (Thank you Chris Cornell) It said seize the day. Pull the trigger, drop the blade and watch the rolling heads. Not literally. That would be immoral and illegal, and I'm all about moral and legal. I guess my point (if any point can be found in this rambling deluge of drivel) is that today is different. Today is special. Today is...Pssst...Hey Warren, today is almost over.

DAMN IT!

Tomorrow will be the day! The day I start anew! The day I change the world! The day I finally break through the mundane and begin to take those very first small baby steps toward reaching my potential. The day everything changes. The day I run a marathon. The day I stop smoking. The day I kick the drug habit. The day I come clean. The day I get my life straight. The day the Earth stands still. (Dumb movie) The day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad.

It is not just another day. It is the only day that matters. Tomorrow or today? Both.

Got it?

(Ever feel like something big is on it's way?)

2 comments:

Wes at East Coasters said...

Damn, dude, that's, like, a lot of pressure and stuff. I'm going back to bed myself.

Metro said...

Hey man how are the P90X workouts coming along? I'm thinking about giving it a try?

Peace,
Metro