Pages

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Another fine refurb example

Someone has this '07 Rig listed on ebay...she's a real looker.


I'm finished with multi-gazillion dollar mountain bikes with high-end shifters and 2 x 17 drivetrains. I'm (again) going back to my roots. What's this, three times now that I've abandoned the singlespeed for a bike I eventually grow to hate? I should eventually learn my lesson.

So here I go, running back into her arms again. She always takes me back.

In an effort to show my appreciation to her I will have her adorned in white. Maybe even add some shiny polished goodies.

Ah, the times we've had, and will have again. It's like deja vu all over again.

2 comments:

Metro said...

What happened with the Niner and gears?

Peace,
Metro

Skmeetz said...

Gears and I are non-compatible.