Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Please don't let me be misunderstood


Sometimes my brain has good intentions, but all of the pathways don't always fire in the proper sequence.

Case in point;

My brain thinks that calling Thursday "Friday Eve" is completely sensible. To the other 99.9% of the people out there (who have brains that function normally), Friday Eve is Friday Night.

So to clarify...the Thursday Night MTB Ride will still be on Thursday night, not Friday!

I guess that I need to come up with a new name for the ride. One that is cool. One that is hip. One that is down with it. One that will never go out of style.

How about The Thursday Night Metal Mountain Bike Ride?

(Yes Gordon, carbon bikes are welcome)



1 comment:

Metro said...

I would call it the weekly 29er Single and Rigid ride.

All of the kids want to be hip and with it and Rigid 29er SS is where it's at.

BOOM problem solved.

Hope you guys had a great Xmas/New year.

Peace,
Metro